JOIN THE MOVEMENT
“JOINING KEYSER IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART…
IT IS ONLY FOR THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST THAT WANT TO BE
A PART OF A CULTURE OF SELFLESS SERVICE THAT IS
REVOLUTIONIZING THE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY.”
– Jonathan Keyser, Founder
IF THIS IS YOU…
If you are an experienced commercial real estate broker who likes the commercial real estate industry, but you are tired of the ruthless and cut-throat culture, we want to talk to you.
You embody the following qualities:
- Seasoned producer, entrepreneurial, self-leading, decisive, proven results, experienced broker
- Proactive, self-starter, new ways, initiative, take charge, enjoys pressure, move forward, ambitious
- Risk taker, decisive, action, get it done, strategic, generalist, starter
- Venturesome, competitive, resourceful, multi-tasking
- Intense, variety, quick, people oriented, service to others, includes and empowers others, positive, team-oriented, enthusiastic, persuasive, flexible
Why We Are Different
Unlike traditional firms where brokers receive minimal support and often are forced to compete aggressively with their co-workers to survive, Keyser offers a “first of its kind” culture where brokers truly do work in a safe and collaborative environment as one team. We have clear guidelines against internal competition, and all team members work together and collaborate to help each other win and service clients. In addition, members receive highly competitive comp structures, professional coaching and mentoring, world-class resources and benefits, the support and collaboration of a true global platform (www.exisglobal.com), access to cutting edge technologies, and significant business development assistance.
The mission of Keyser is to continue to transform the culture of commercial real estate by proving day in and day out that a ruthless cut-throat culture is not necessary for success in commercial real estate. If this sounds like what you are looking for, we would love to have a conversation to see if you could be a good fit for our team.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years commercial real estate brokerage experience mandatory.
- Individuals must be self-starters, technically strong, highly motivated, able to work collaboratively and selflessly with other team members and have a high commitment to extraordinary client service.
- Our culture is everything to us and we only hire individuals that are best-in-class, and willing to commit to service and Keyser’s 15 Core Operating Principles.
- Our clients are extraordinarily important. All of our team members are 100% committed to each client’s success and to providing them with unparalleled service and advocacy.
- We truly do work together as ONE TEAM, and do not compete internally as traditional commercial real estate firms do. We all help each other selflessly for the good of the organization, each other and our clients.
- We have a culture of fun, hard work and relentless client advocacy. We always do our best, give without expectation of return and are 100% present and coachable in all that we do.
A Little About Us
We are a disruptive, next-generation commercial real estate firm launched in 2013 with the mission of disrupting and reinventing the global commercial real estate brokerage industry through selfless service. Since the launch, we have grown rapidly to become the largest and most successful firm of our kind in Arizona, and one of the fastest growing in the country.
Award-winning and nationally recognized, we are an active member of the Forbes Real Estate Council, voted Top 10 Best Places to Work multiple years running, recognized as one of the Top 10 Coolest Office Spaces in Arizona, named Top 10 Most Creative Companies in Arizona, named one of Top Leasing firms in Arizona, and we are a proud Host Company for Conscious Capitalism.
What we are most proud of, however, is the significant recognition we continue to receive for proving each and every day that you do not have to be ruthless to win in commercial real estate and that a team-oriented culture of service can create extraordinary success for all involved.